This jacket is inspired by Levi`s 1874 Triple Pleated Blouse. Oldblue Co. modified the original design and made the front pocket bigger, overpassed the side body seam and added a hidden pocket on the left chest.
Also, selvedge detail was added on the hang loop and selvedge line was featured on the back part of the jacket.
Brown Duck Selvedge Work Jacket is very suitable for a heavy-duty work jacket.
- 11 oz brown duck selvedge, from White Oak Cone Mills, USA
- Raw un-sanforized
- Roughly 23 oz after initial soak/wash (post-shrink)
- 100% selvedge, 100% cotton
- Black selvedge line
- Regular fit
- Slver "Laurel Leaf" iron plated doughnut button, made in Japan
- 100% copper washer-burr rivets, made in Japan
- Customized antique copper finish cinch back, made in Indonesia
- American bison hide leather patch, 3-4 oz in thickness
- Triple pleat
- Round bottom front pocket
- Overpassed body seam front pocket
- Open seam back body selvedge
- Selvedge hang loop
- All felled construction, no overlock stitching