*Please note that belt size should be upsized 2 sizes (inches) from your TRUE SIZE (waist size) for best fit. If you are in between sizes, go for the UPPER SIZE. You can also measure the belt that you usually wear.
Belt size is measured from tip of the leather in the buckle to the center hole. Each CHAHIN III belt has 5 holes, each hole has 1" space between neighboring holes, from center hole to end of the belt it measures 6" ~ 7".
- 13/15oz CHAHIN LEATHER™ saddle skirting
- Natural "cow tendon" thread
- Hand-made "Bone-shaped" brass buckle inspired
- Burnished edge using beeswax
- Four row stitching patterns
- VOYEJ logo debossed
- Tear drop holes
- Bone-shaped buckle
1.5" Wide x 5-6mm thickness (may vary in each product)